Tuesday, March 9, 2010

new life...

is SO precious!! And this adorable baby girl is no exception! This past weekend I had the privileged of shooting my 1st newborn shoot! Precious Kinsey Reece Briscoe is 7 days old, and I have to say she was an amazing model for me! She was so good!! She didn't cry the whole time and let me put her and move her all over the place. Kinsey has two adoring older sisters and pretty much got to skip the awkward newborn stage, since she was born 9lbs. 8oz!
I learned so much spending the afternoon with this precious baby and her family- who happen to be wonderful friends of ours. Here are a couple of my favorites shots. Welcome to the world baby Kinsey!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Is it bad that after cuddling and holding this precious baby that now I want another one?!? Thanks Briscoes for sharing your afternoon and your wonderful family with me!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh sister-bear! Awesome job!!!! She's gorgeous!! Great pictures! Love the on with the rings on her toes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photographing newborns is not easy and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete