Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maggie Mae...

After thinking spring was finally here.... 50 and sunny yesterday, I once again got my hopes bashed this morning when I woke up to 5 inches of fresh snow. Don't get me wrong, I love snow... I am just a bit tired of it and READY for spring. So after that very disappointing morning, my day got a whole lot better.

I got to shoot some "just because" photos of my best friend today. It was cloudy, cold, and a bit dreary, but no matter what we do Mag and I have a good time together. I know this is super clique but Maggie is one of those women that is BEAUTIFUL inside and out. She is such a precious person and touches so many people with her kindness and fun sense of humor. What makes her so beautiful on the outside is that she really has no idea how DROP DEAD GORGEOUS she is.... so I will leave it at that, and let you have a sneak peak to one of the most beautiful women in the world, my best friend, and my little sis.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. top one is my fav - beautiful Maggie!!! I miss you :( And you too Grace!! Good job on the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sister bear - you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, those photos are beautiful! Maggie, wow. You are so stunning. Your sister is right your inward beauty radiates outward, and the fact that you're stunning on the outside is just the icing on the cake! Love you!

    ReplyDelete