Friday, March 19, 2010

Lucy Jude

Little miss Lucy Jude, what a precious baby girl!! Mommy, grandma, and Lucy came and spent the afternoon with us and we had such a wonderful time!! Lucy was SO good. She is three weeks old, so she spent alot of the time awake and checking things out. But as soon as mom got out the hair dryer she was passed out! I am not kidding this baby loves the hair dryer!! Maybe I should try that trick with my other shoots! Here is a little sneak peak to our afternoon shoot with miss Lucy. And it's official- I LOVE LUCY!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I live that she is throwing the "I love you" sign in this one!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I LOVE this photo of mommy and baby!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment