Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rylee's Senior Shoot

Rylee Stanley what a precious girl! I got the opportunity to spend the evening with her and her wonderful mom! So fun!! We just chit chatted the time away. Rylee is one beautiful girl inside and out! I first met and got to know Rylee when she was running on the cross country team, she is so fun to be around and work with!
I also learned some very good parenting advice from this shoot: just love them, and believe in them. Sounds pretty easy, but the Stanley family has done just that, and all three of their kids are SO precious!! Rylee hope you enjoy your sneak peak! Keep following your dreams!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
ps. and Deb Harrimon's class thanks for the sweet back drops!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Grace!! I don't even know where to start or what to say!! You are simply amazing. I knew you loved our savior the first time I met you :) You show an obvious compassion for love and life and we are so glad we get to be your friends! Thank you for a wonderful evening and what a beautiful job! You captured more than good pictures... you created a memory that will never be forgotten. If this is the "sneak peak" I can't wait to see the others! Thank you ... Thank you... THANK YOU!!! Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just had flashbacks of 7th grade! ...like 15 yrs ago. so funny! I have no idea who you are, but the backdrop has my handprint around there somewhere :) awesome pics! L.O.V.E em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k wait- that sounded rude, i didn't mean "i don't know who you are" but i meant, i just happened to stumble across your awesome shoot, bloghopping, and it made me extra happy. :)

    ReplyDelete