Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Amanda and Cody Maternity shoot

so... I am not really sure where I should start, but I thought this was appropriate...


Photobucket


This cute belly is the temporary home of Sadie May... daughter of Amanda and Cody! We had such a wonderful time this evening shooting some super fun belly shots! Amanda is such a beautiful glowing gal and Cody is so pumped to be a daddy of a little girl- due in about 2 weeks!! Yes- Amanda looks this awesome at 38 weeks, now we can all be a bit jealous.
We shot more then 300 photos, and to be completely honest, I have my work cut out for me, they are ALL good!!
So I am off to bed, but here is a little taste of this precious little family! Hopefully in about two weeks I will be posting some pictures of Sadie May herself!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment