Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner

This is a bit more of a personal post- but I am trying to get back to blogging, so I wanted to post a few from out recent trip!! We went to the wedding (yes I was just a guest and it was fantastic!) of our Cousin Jon Bolivar and his precious new WIFE Jackie Bolivar!!=) It was fabulous of course, and I was full time mom, but still managed to grab a couple fun shots... first a couple from the beautiful rehearsal dinner!! Photobucket

nothin sweeter then a Papa's arms.. Photobucket

with Grammy and Papa Photobucket

kinda a fun photo... and all four with smiles=) Photobucket

Abigail visiting with the Bride!! Photobucket

Coop and his buddy Unc Photobucket

AHHHHH so cute... Photobucket

such a sweet detail! Photobucket

two of my favorite gals... Photobucket

Grammy and Papa Photobucket

Beautiful Nana and Unc (the hostest with the mostest...) Photobucket

I didn't get the focus right, but you get the point. CUTEST picture EVER Photobucket

Aunt Susie and Mr. Ed Photobucket

with the next couple to be getting married!! Photobucket

My precious baby girl... who told her she could grow up!!! Photobucket

sorry I am a bit obsessive... haha Photobucket

the beautiful table settings. Photobucket

beautiful girls. Photobucket

very impressive seating chart Photobucket

Gomez siblings Photobucket

beautiful party!! Photobucket

I guess I will have to do a new post for the wedding pics!!=) g

No comments:

Post a Comment