Monday, August 8, 2011

Precious Belly

New life is such a wonderful miracle, and every time I get to do a belly shoot I feel so privileged to document this BEAUTIFUL time of life! This belly shoot was extra special because I happen to love this precious couple, and I am SO excited that they will be welcoming their first baby girl into their family very soon!
Jared and Kellie are going to be amazing parents!

On a cute side note, I usually like to get some kissing pictures when I am doing a belly shoot and I usually have to tell the parents when a kiss would make a cute photo, but this cute couple needed no kiss "prodding", they are SO cute and So in love and they were kissing the whole shoot.... I love it!!

Enjoy this little sneak peak and if you check these pictures out, leave a comment at the bottom of the post and let me know what you think!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Katie (Kellie's sister)August 8, 2011 at 6:53 PM

    Grace, these are amazing! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace you are so wonderful!!! I love all of these pictures, and I can't wait to see more! You truly have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danene (Kellie's mom) said...
    Grace, thank you for capturing Jared and Kellie's love for their precious baby girl! These are truly beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete