Monday, June 27, 2011

beautiful gal...

This precious girl happens to be one of my favorite girls ever. She loves the Lord, has enthusiasm about life, is very determined, motivated, passionate, and so FUN!!
Congrats on your new nursing degree and your first REAL job=0) love you! Enjoy this little sneak peak and if you are checking this out- leave a comment at the bottom of the post and let me know what you think!
cheers!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


isn't she a doll?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I will end with my favorite from the shoot! I told you this gal was BEAUTIFUL!!
Photobucket

don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think!
g

2 comments:

  1. She is so pretty and the photos are too! Good job Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're sooooo awesome Grace! You're amazing, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete