Sunday, August 8, 2010

it's been a while...

and it's not cause we haven't had anything going on...=0) We have had alot happen in the last couple of months!! We have moved from Cortez (SO sad to leave CO and all our wonderful friends) and landed in Silver City, NM! We are super excited about a new job for Cody, a new wonderful house, and a new BABY!! Yep- we are 15 weeks along with our newest addition to the Robertson fam!! So with all of that- I haven't posted in a while, BUT we are in full swing with lots of photos to be coming. I am booking anything and everything so if you need any photos let me know!

We are headed to California next week to introduce Abs to the BEACH! So we will have some fun pictures after that too.

I am so excited to start posting again with this precious family... we met at a park in Las Cruces and as you can see what a BEAUTIFUL family!! I love my job. So check out a sneak peak of this precious family session!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Have a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look georgous! Grace did a great job! I love these photos. Delvina, you look beautiful, and pink is definately your color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning - Grace - fabulous job - and Del - you and the family are as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete