Sunday, December 13, 2009

Robinson Family Photo Shoot

Another favorite family of mine from Cortez! Dave, Amanda, Skylar, Davian, and Sariah are one of the cutest families!! We had so much fun in the snow today, even though it did get little cold at the end. I have so many shots that I love that, but for this post I did mostly black and white (I have really been into black and white lately..) Thanks guys for being so flexible and tough even through the cold!! Amanda is also who takes care of Abigail when I have to teach, so while I was working on these photos, everytime she saw one of Amanda she got SO excited!! So cute!! Love you guys! Merry Christmas!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The kidoes were doing SO good, it was cold and we wanted to do just one without their coats on!! They did great!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Skylar you are SO beautiful!!
Photobucket


daddy's little girls...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment