Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Destiny Gonzales Senior Session

Fall is here, the wind is blowing cold and the leaves are falling off and starting to change. With fall comes the deadline for senior pictures!! I still have a couple more booked, but the deadline is in about two weeks...so we are wrapping things up. We will shift gears a bit and start doing family photo sessions for Christmas cards!
Destiny is such a beautiful girl! And I posted so many of her photos because I had such a hard time only choosing a few!! She wants to be an elementary school teacher and loves kids.... now I know who to call for baby sitting=0) She was so fun to shoot, she was up for anything and such a good sport even with all the wind. Her eye lashes rock huh!?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
These last two are my favs! Actually there is one more of her photos that I absolutely LOVE..... I will have to post it later, for lack of time and room. And that will make you come back and check out my page later!!=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment